Attorney at law
Jacques Wolhändler is an international business lawyer with clients in European and non-European countries. As a French citizen and former French Foreign Trade Advisor (Conseiller du Commerce Exterieur de la France) Mr Wolhändler regularly assists French companies operating in Germany. He supports foreign companies in establishing German subsidiaries and provides day-to-day legal advice. Mr Wolhändler also has in-depth knowledge and years of experience in the areas of intellectual property law, especially trademark law, distribution law, international law of commercial agents and of IT law, particularly the drafting and reviewing of software contracts.
Eductaion and professional career
- Degree in law and economics (basic studies) from Munich's Ludwig Maximilians University
- Corporate lawyer from 1982 to 1986
- Attorney at law since 1987
- German-French Business Club in Bavaria
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
Barth/Wolhändler, "Werbung mit Patentschutz" ("Advertising with patent protection"), Mitteilungen der deutschen Patentanwälte, 2006, p. 16 ff.
"Use of Information Technology in the practice of German law firms”, Attorney Conference Nantes (Lecture), 2008