RON C. JAKUBOWICZ
Attorney at law
Ron Jakubowicz`s fields of expertise are both international and national. Mr Jakubowicz has considerable experience as a German commercial and corporate lawyer with a particular interest in dealing with mergers & acquisitions. In addition, he advises his clients in the area of property law, inheritance law and general civil law and represents clients in civil law and commercial arbitration procedures.
For over 35 years large multinationals, as well as “hidden champions” within the medium-sized enterprises and individual clients rely on his competence and experience in legal matters.
Education and professional career
- Law graduate of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- First employments as lawyer in Paris and Munich
- Participation in devising the Arbitration Rules (1976) by the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- Honorary Fellow of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- German Bar Association
- International Bar Association (Committees on Business Law, Arbitration and Litigation)
- German-Japanese Lawyers’ Association
- German-Israeli Lawyers’ Association
- Board member of the German-Israeli trade association
- Member of the Board of Governors of the Hebrew University Jerusalem